Monday, December 22, 2008

Dude...

If you want a taste of awesomeness, you need to make these cinnamon rolls. Oh my gosh, they are AMAZING. (If you are in my family, look away!) Since I didn't want to bake a ton of different cookies this year I decided to make Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls. Holy cow, they are amazing! And they make 7 pans per batch, so you can take care of a whole slew of gifts in one!

I had a bit of trouble with the yeast, but luckily my hubby told me what I did wrong (killed it by the liquid being to hot) and so the second and third batches turned out perfect!

Cinnamon Rolls copy

9 comments:

  1. These look sooo good. I've looked at that recipe but been too lazy to try it. Have you ever made her French Breakfast Puffs? They are so yummy that I literally made myself sick eating them last Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look amazingly good. I love the collage you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the ingredients for these sitting in my kitchen. Good to know they worked for someone. Now I need to get baking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be the perfect time to have one cinnamon roll with my hot steaming coffee... mmmm! Looks so gooey and good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh those look delicious! I might have to try them sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks scrumptious!! Your collage is really effective in telling the story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, you have no idea what you have just done. These look so yumtastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't ever made these, but I've always wanted to try them. Her Chicken Spaghetti is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUM! I had planned to make these this year, but with moving it was too much! I made easy fudge instead. :)

    ReplyDelete