Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

I can't believe 2008 is actually over. I know everyone says so every year, but 2008 started out pretty crappy for me and I am looking forward to a positive beginning to 2009!!

So my year in review of 2008:

- My IIH went into remission again. Thank you God!
- I really started to master my camera and have improved quite a bit over this last year. I shoot pretty much exclusively in Manual now. I can't believe that to be honest!
- I have knitted 3 sweaters! Woohoo!
- I have now worked out for 3 months. I have done a lot of starting and stopping, but I have consistently gone for 3 months! Tae Bo rocks!
- I saw Twilight 3 times. HAHAHA!

I have had a pretty good year considering I started out facing brain surgery. :)

I have some goals for 2009, but I don't really want to share them with the world. LOL Less embarrassing if I fail, yes? But I do have a list of my own.

And now to start off 2009, my favorite picture from 2008. This shows my kids relationship like you wouldn't believe.

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I love that capture, so free and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're off to a great start on the new year. What an adorable capture of your kids. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why its a favorite, not only is the lighting and color great but the expressions and emotions are wonderful.Glad you didnt have to have brain surgery, watching my son recover from it was horrific so I am happy you did not have to go through it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why that's a favorite photo; it's fabulous! Glad 2008 is ending better than it began. Best wishes for 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE that picture so much. The color and the fun simplicity is totally amazing. I wish I could capture my kids together like that. The blue is perfect too. I can't believe you knitted three sweaters! That is something that I would just love to do. Good luck in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN photo of your kids! I can almost hear them laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great photo! I love their expressions and the colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute shot, you have two adorable kids! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I took this photo, it'd be my favorite too. What great smiles! And the color contrast is wonderful. I'm glad you're IIH is in remission. . . I'm not sure what it means, but sounds like you came through a rough spot and here's to a wonderful 2009 for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great expressions you caught. This really shows their connection!

    ReplyDelete