Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jen and Tim's Wedding

This Saturday I was able to shoot Jen's getting ready pictures, along with some detail stuff of her wedding. The wedding was an absolute blast, it is so wonderful to see two great friends tying the knot! It was a blast hanging out with the bridesmaids and I made some new friends along the way! Thanks for letting me photograph you guys!

The bling:
Jen LM (2 of 23)

Her shoes matched Maya's dress! (her daughter and the flower girl. IT was fabulous!)
Jen LM (3 of 23)

Jen LM (4 of 23)

Jen LM (5 of 23)

Jen LM (6 of 23)

How fun are these bags?

Jen LM (7 of 23)

Jen LM (12 of 23)

Jen LM (13 of 23)

Jen LM (14 of 23)

Jen LM (17 of 23)

Jen LM (23 of 23)

7 comments:

  1. Those are some amazing red shoes! You did a fabulous job at capturing the details! -Esther www.estherpedersonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great detail shots! Those shoes ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful detail shots! Nice composition in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! I love the one of the little girl getting the pedicure. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You caught some beautiful details!! Love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These details are simply wonderful. I love the perspective you have as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures and details. I love how wedding photography has evolved since I got married.

    ReplyDelete