Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sweet Little Josephine...

Chris is my hairdresser (and seriously since I have been going to her, I haven't had better hair in my LIFE) and she has an adorable little 2 year old girl named Joey. Joey's grandpa was visiting from England, so I went to take some photos of them while he was still here! I had SUCH a hard time narrowing them all down, I ended up giving them so many more photos then I usually do, but I loved them all!

Thanks for letting me come over and hang out with you guys, and get some amazing photos in the meantime Chris!

Joey and her mama
7

Colin had the best English accent and actually used the word "brilliant". I fell in love shortly thereafter. :)
6

5

Dakota (or "Koda") was AWESOME. You should have seen these two together!
4

3

2

1

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! You captured some great emotion in these:) ~Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful variety of photos! I love the b&w conversions, and your processing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots, love the color ones of the little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of photos from a family visit they will treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect! They captured the real emotion of the family, and that is hard to do! I am sure they are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO precious! What a gift that you could come and capture these for them! And OMG- I am SUCH a sucker for a man with an English accent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great captures - they look like they are having so much fun with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection of beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete