Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Crystal's 5th Birthday party!

This year Crystal decided she wanted to have a princess party at Pigtails and Crewcuts. They get fancy hair, fancy nails and makeup, get to wear princess dresses and shoes and get to walk the red carpet! It was so much fun and I caught myself tearing up quite a few times. I can't believe how big my little girl is getting. I know it is so cliche to say that but it is true! She had a fantastic time and got some wonderful gifts from her friends. I would highly recommend a party there if you have one in your area! Since you already saw the cupcakes, here are some highlights from the party!

Crystal Party Collage

And my 2 year old wants nothing more than to be exactly like his big sister. Which resulted in this picture, which I am sure I will have to pay for later on in life.

3551808965_25941b4b44_o

8 comments:

  1. Now that's one FUN girlie party! Your post here got me all excited to have a party like that for my daughter someday! I love all the fun colors - fantastic captures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun fun party! I have a shot like that of my son, imitating his older sister. A wealth of future blackmail awaits you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that looks like a lot of fun! I wish they had places like that for big girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to say that it looks like they simply had a divine time. They are so beautiful in all of those dresses, and how fun to get your hair all done up too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would have been my kind of party!! LOL on that last shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool nail polish!And I love the dresses in the last photo! Looks like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great time! As for your DS, he'll look back and laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! Looks like they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete