Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun at the Grocery Store!

On Sunday my friend Anna came over and we took a trip to the grocery store to play with our camera's. She is in a photography class and among the assignments was one where she has to have a series of 12 photos with an egg in each one.

So anyway I had fun with my camera too! :)

Erin

tina

(her skin tone was SO difficult, she is really tan but it is fading so it was hard not to go too red)

Anna

Peekaboo!

Yum

YUM. Not sure that the texture does much for the photo, just playing with different PPing.

Grocery Aisle

My favorite. I love the pet aisle!

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun place to go take pictures!! I migth have to try that some time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shoot!!! Never thought of bringing my camera to the grocery store!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I think the texture on the one w/ the energy drinks looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun captures. But I was expecting some eggs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to take the cameras to the grocery store! I'll have to bring mine along next time! Great colors and nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fun! And you are brave, I am always too shy to take out my camera in unconventional places. Kudo's!

    ReplyDelete