Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Being a knitter, I have to start making Christmas gifts quite early in order to get them done in time. While I can't show any of the things I have made on here for fear of the recipients seeing the, I CAN show the ornaments I have made!

My plan is to bake cookies, and tie the package with one of these attached. Hopefully people will enjoy them! I am taking a cookie baking class in early December so I am planning on having some really fancy cookies too!!

I should have taken the picture with a quarter for reference, but if you look at the tiles, they are 4x4 inches.

354

355
(the picture is out of focus, but I am pretty proud of this one)

350

352
(the grey is my favorite. I may have to keep that one for myself)

348

8 comments:

  1. Oh those little sweaters are just AMAZING. They are too too cute. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You are one great knitter!! Wish I had that talent!! Love these!! Are they real complicated to make??!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Can you make me some cachets? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute and fun are those!!! Great gift ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so cute!! I've always wanted to learn to knit socks, maybe this would be a less daunting way to start.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive!!! These are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh those little sweaters are too cute! I wish I could do thngs like this, so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big knitter myself and I love your little sweaters. I hear ya about starting early on those Christmas gifts when you are knitting. Great ornaments.

    ReplyDelete