Thursday, November 6, 2008

Obsessed? Me? Nah....

Well maybe...

When I love something I turn into a thirteen year old. For example, for Halloween I was a death eater. You know, because of my favorite series in the world, Harry Potter.

Well about 2 months ago I finally decided to give into the hype and read the Twilight books.

O.M.G.

Nothing can replace HP, but MAN does this series come close!! And so of course I once again turn 13...

Bookshelf

(Currently my best friend has them, that is the only reason for the empty spot)

audio

What, you don't own most of your books in hardback AND audio? The only other ones I have like this are HP, I have both hardback and audio. SUCH a dork!

magnets

Yep, magnets.

necklaces

and necklaces. Sigh.

The worst part? THIS ISN'T EVERYTHING.

I also own a 2009 calendar, a book about the movie, the soundtrack and another book that isn't released yet, but it is a companion to the Twilight books.

See? 13.

*ETA - I am cracking up I just noticed my Nsync video on my bookshelf!

13 comments:

  1. Oh I loved this series also and I CAN NOT wait for the movie. I read each book in about a day and 1/2. Love all your Twilight goodies!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the narrator in the Twilight books is as good as Jim Dale? Love the nasal aspirator above. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your too funny!!
    I haven't heard of this series...maybe I should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a lot of us out there who dive into books like this whole-heartedly. You have some really fun Twilight stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay LOVE the necklace and magnets, did you make those??? I have to say the thing that caught my eye first was the booger sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha....That is awesome though. Its good to have little habits like this. I think we all have these quiet obsessions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read these books, actually don't even know what they're about! Maybe I should check into them before the movie comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg whenever I see anything N'Sync, I think of "Darrin's Dance Grooves." "Ain't no lie, bye, bye, bye!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter just finished the series, and I'm about to start!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect! I tagged you tonight (on my blog) so perhaps we'll get to hear about page 56 of oneof your Twilight books????? I love the magnets. . .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Harry Potter, but I just couldn't get in to the Twilight ones like everyone else has. I've read three of them and will read the fourth when DD is done because she loves them and we like to discuss them.
    I love getting a peek at your bookshelves. Love the snot sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha I have that Nsync vid too, just on DVD. ;-P Your photos are AMAZING!!! Really, I can't stop staring. You're so good.

    ReplyDelete