Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Galeotti Family

I had SO MUCH FUN with this family! Megan was a total crack up, Josh was adorable, and you know how much I LOVE doing maternity shots! Thanks for having me take your pictures guys, I had a blast!

Galeotti-1

Galeotti-12

Little Miss Sassy!

Galeotti-19

Galeotti-25

I love this photo. He wasn't so into kissing her belly. :)

Galeotti-28

Galeotti-33

Galeotti-36

Galeotti-39

And what do you do when the kids are getting antsy and are proclaiming "No more pictures!!"? You have them put stickers all over Mommy's belly!!

Galeotti-61

11 comments:

  1. That last one is a great idea!! Was it really foggy or just the processing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was REALLY foggy that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!! I love the stickers all over the belly! She looks great! And the little miss sassy pic is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first photo. . . the setting is absolutely gorgeous and the walk provides such wonderful leading lines. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stickers. Very cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute, love the stickers and love the miss sassy
    they look like they were having a blast

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these but especially that last one!! Beautiful family

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sassy look! Great family photos. It looks like they are super excited to see their little one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fantastic! I bet they are thrilled !:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute, I love that idea in the last one. They are a very beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete