Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A day at the park

Since I have been so sick for the past 6 months I rarely have energy to go do "normal" things with my kids, like take them to the park. I just don't have the energy. So on Sunday when dh suggested we ALL go to the park, I jumped at the chance, because I was able to just take pictures and rest if I needed to, and he got the job of running after the kids and making sure they didn't catapult themselves off the top of the slide and whatnot. It was so fun, I really miss taking them to the park! Next up I think we will go to the zoo, we haven't been in so long!!

Park collage

8 comments:

  1. Aww, it looks like they had fun! Glad you are starting to feel better too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get feeling better. They look like they had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did the collage! Great representation of the fun had at the park!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the tube shots! Looks like lots of fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww I love these! What a fun collage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun, I am glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete