Saturday, June 13, 2009

She doesn't get it from me!

Crystal graduated preschool last week, she is officially going to be in kindergarten in August! The preschool had a sweet little graduation ceremony, which Crystal was so excited about, until she found out that she had to go on stage and sing!

She has always had problems with singing in groups, she just doesn't like it. She gets very upset and cries. But when you add being on STAGE to it, it just went downhill!! I am glad I got the center photo, that she was smiling before she realized the trauma about to ensue!

The funny thing is, her mom is a total ham, and drama queen! I was in so many community theater shows growing up, and loved being the center of attention! She must get it from her dad. :)

Preschool Grad collage

8 comments:

  1. Aww, poor Crystal. That brings back memories of my (now 15) son having a meltdown at his preschool grad too. It was totally out of the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing. I don't blame her, I never liked having to get on stage and do anything like that either! The one of her smiling is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, what a dearheart! I was so much a drama queen myself... who am I kidding... I still am:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...poor thing. I'm so glad to see she got some hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, poor little thing. I was never afraid of being on stage as a kid but I absolutely hate it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW! Poor little sweetie! It's tough being little!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, what a cutie! I think if I were on-stage singing, I'd cry too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor little girl! I think she truly captured the emotional spirit of a graduation. What a love.

    ReplyDelete