Monday, June 22, 2009

My sweet man...

It seems like I talk like Crystal a LOT on this blog, so I thought I would showcase my sweet little boy today!

He is such a sweet little man. His latest favorite thing is "squeeze hugs" where he grabs you and squeezes as hard as he can while saying SQUEEEEEEEZE!!!

He is also amazing at guilt trips. Whenever i have a shoot to go to or a wedding to assist at, I tell him I have to go to work. Then he gets the quivery little lip and big blue eyes and says "but mommy I MISS you!!"

he is still so small, yet insists that he is a BIG BOY. No calling him baby boy anymore, he gets MAD!!

I love being a mom more than anything ever.

oliverblog

10 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous picture. I just love the color and those beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little guy like that could definatly melt your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! Great shot, his eyes really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart! Those big beautiful eyes are so pretty, and you got those great catchlights : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute. My little boy loves to, "squuuuueeeezzzeeee" too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my what an adorable capture! I love this shot!

    ReplyDelete